Sunday 11 January 2015

Simple vanilla sauce for shortbread cupcakes

In the most pastry shops you'll find small, beautiful cupcakes with cream and fruits. I have my favourite one with extremely delicious cupcakes. At home, I had short cake cups for cupcakes so I tried to copy. Here, you'll find extremely simple, fast and delicious vanilla sauce/cream for cupcakes. I bet you can use it also for different baking.  


Ingredients:

  • 200g mascarpone cheese
  • 2 yolks
  • 1 vanilla pod
  • 3 tablespoons fine sugar 
Cut a vanilla pod into  2 halves, take out small black grains, you can use the top of the knife to do it. Add it to mascarpone. Rest of the pod can be utilised to flavor the sugar, alcohol or milk. Add egg yolks and sugar, mix it all.  Use it at once or put to the fridge for 2 hours (the sauce will be more dense). Add to cupcakes. 



Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment